Wednesday 30 November 2011

Long blogging holidays...!, (Baby I´m back!)

 Hi everyone!, and especial hi to Belen (from Lines in the sand) which is almost the only loyal reader I´ve got.

Well, since the summer, days have been a little hard. I´ve prepared my pre-doctoral Thesis about Hematopoietic progenitors transplan in patients with primary immunodeficiency, and that let me with no time for anything else, not even blogging!
Happily everything went well, and here I am back again.

Last weekend, I did something I had never thought I would do: filming a short movie, with LOMOKINO, the new analogue movie camera from Lomography (www.lomography.com). And I must say, it´s an  incredible different experience, and more difficult than you think. It was a Lomography workshop. Previously we had to write a speechless scripts and vote the ones we liked the most, and then acted them down and filmed with Lomokino. The final result I´ll show it to you when it´s ready. We had fun, and in my group the script was about a girl who is reading a book and in its pages she finds out a picture of her ex boyfriend, suddenly the picture gets blown by the wind, and she starts following it overcoming obstacles (you know I´m not telling you the end of the story, especially when the movie is called: An unexpected end). The movie is being developed, but until it´s ready you can watch some videos at www.lomokino.com. Hope you enjoy them!


 


Photo and video from: www.lomography.com and www.Youtube.com





 Publicar entrada




No comments:

Post a Comment