Tuesday 1 May 2012

Amelie

Everybody was surprised when I told them I´d never wached Amelie.  And now, I understand!
Thanks again Maria for this present!

It´s so inspiring. I always liked to think I watched the world from another point of view, enjoying the small details I found  on my way like the walk Amelie gave to the blind man or ljust ooking for different figures in the clouds. And lately, I think just being kind to others can change this world.

These days aren´t good. I´m really overwhelmed by finishing the Residency program and sad because I´m alone. So if someone asked me today  if I believe in miracles my answer would be: not today. But it´s true, like the old man says to Amelie, my bones aren´t made of glass, and I can take the hits of life and stand up for myself and think:
-fresh air is healthy
-I have to prepare myself for a surprise
-I have to take a risk

And even if I looked disconnected from the world like the girl in the painting right now, I know everything will be fine in the end. It´s difficult nowadays for a dreamer to find another dreamer. But perhaps soon I´ll find a good man that knows all his proverbs properly.

For now, I enjoy noticing details no one else does and dreaming of travelling as much as the gnome in the garden of Amelie´s father.




Video from YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment