Wednesday 29 August 2012

Weird days

These are weird days, weird weeks, weird...

Well, spending my days reading papers and more papers about platelet refractoriness makes me a little weird, but at least, working hard helps me clear my mind about certain things.

I´m missing London today.
Apart from the fact that Ryan O´Reilly Band played last week to record live a new CD and I couldn´t be there, today I watched some movies shot in London.
*Scoop: I´ve always thought I could get killed in a car accident in England, cos I´ll never get used to look to the other side of the street when I´m there, just like Woody.
*Notting Hill: Just so sweet!!!!!!!!, Have you ever wished to live a romantic movie?, well, I have, and Notting Hill would be a perfect choice. But sadly, the famous quote "I´m just a girl standing infront of a boy asking him to love her" doesn´t work so fine in true life...

But I hope to come back to London pretty soon, visit Maria, listen to Ryan O´Reilly, eat great food at the Borough Market, and finally get to go to Cambridge and Brighton.

Isn´t London one of your favorite places in this world?
(it is one of mine!)



No comments:

Post a Comment