Saturday 30 June 2012

Farewell dinner!

Now it´s officially the end...

Residency program has come to the end!

For the farewell dinner we gathered 40 persons!, colleagues, nurses, but most important, our friends.
I was really sad, and happy, and proud, and...

Pilar had prepared a wonderful video with photos, messages from everybody at the Department, jokes, and I´ve got to say some tears ran down my cheek...
It was like I remembered all that I went trough these past years..., and we finally made it!

For farewell present we received an Ipad and a beatiful bracelet.

I´m so glad and thankful for everybody that have helped me to get to the end of this stage...!
And for my friends and colleagues!

Thanks to everybody!
I´m already missing you all!

Farewell outfit

My friends






No comments:

Post a Comment