Sunday 25 December 2011

Have yourself a merry little Christmas...

Hi!, Merry X-mas to all!

Preparing Christmas this year was hard. And even though Christmas is my favorite Holiday, this year I didn´t have neither the time or the will to enjoy this time of the year properly (I won´t say who´s to blame).

So after wishing merry X-mas to everybody I know in the hospital on Friday, I had lunch with my friends to discuss important business. And of course, at night, we went dancing till morning. There were very few people in Madrid that night. Waking up to take the train at 9.40 was really hard, but I made it.

Even if it sounds tacky, I love listening to X-mas music, so, from the moment I prepared my luggage or wrap the presents, I listen to the typical “Crhistmas movie music” (Winter Wonderland, Jingle bells, Santa baby…).  Michael Buble´s last CD it´s great to get the X-mas feeling.

Great dinner, with lots of homemade food and pastries, and lots of presents. What´s great, it´s that  what I bought for everybody was a success, on the other hand, apart from my parents and auntie gifts, the rest were boring presents. But it´s OK. The most important thing this time of the year, it´s sharing with the love ones. And so, I wish you (like Bill murray in Scrooged):

“Merry Christmas and God bless us, everyone”









(video by You Tube) 

No comments:

Post a Comment