Tuesday 27 December 2011

Vintage Analogue Love

Yes!, it´s here with me again!

My Minolta XG9 is back home.

It´s been in my brother´s storage room for almost 3 years, but at last is with me again.
And, though, I never knew really well how to use it, now I know a little more about Analogue Photography. So I´m already using it. I has an expired film on it, so let´s see how the pictures come in the end.




This camera is bound to me. When I was born, my Grandma Elena bought for me (well, she bought it for taking pictures of me when I was a baby, really, then for me...). It has taken really good pics in every family holiday, and it´s even a good childhood memory. My Dad, carrying the camera, the tripod, the lens, etc through every Patagonian path we walked or taking photos in every birthday party.

And I´ve always said I´d wanted to learn how to use properly. Now, I haven´t taken a course, but at least, I think I know a little more of Photography. And I´ll use it.

I´ll show the results, don´t worry! (I´ll take it round Valladolid this afternoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment