Saturday 14 April 2012

EBMT

I just came back from London, and  I´m again going away!

This time to Switzerland, exactly to Geneva for the EBMT Meeting.  I´m really proud of myself, I brought a poster about ABO incompatibility and transfusion requirements in Allogeneic transplant.  People asked some questions about my work, but everything went fine.

I spent the whole 2 first days in the meeting. I was  amazed to listen to all those people that write the articules and papers I read! Cordormmier, Bacigalupo, Locatelli, Carreras, Rovira, Veys, among others…
By the third day, everybody had gone to the city centre, so I decided to sightsee for a few hours in the afternoon (read the next post!).

The meeting  ended today at noon, so I could visit again the city for a while.
I was a great Congress, to be perfect, Karem would have come too! But everybody in the group was so kind, I had a great time and knew some nice people. They were from San Sebastian, Bilbao and Barcelona mainly.



With my poster

Best coffee at the congress

Time to rest at the hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment