Wednesday 7 March 2012

DAY 61: Welcome to The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

'Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not all right, it is not the end!'

Today Maria invited me to the cinema. It was my first time in a British cinema, I guess movie theaters look pretty much the same everywhere (but I got used to small-original-version cinemas in Madrid and this screen seemed really big for eyes today).



We saw The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. We love comedies, and these actors are just great. I must say I love Bill Nighy!, but the entire cast is awesome.
I left the cinema so happy, because the message is never give up, and struggle to overcome your fears. And that, togheter with the colorful and happy locations, the cheery music and the inspiring message made feel strong and happy. Like there´s so many things to do, and places to visit, and second chances waiting there for me somewhere.


Apart from enjoying a great story, I need to go to India in the near future! 
I think I couldn´t stop looking at things if travelled to India, and taking pictures. The buildings are so elegant, colors are so bright, and light seems so pure there. Everything is so intense!

The actual location of the Marigold Hotel is in Rajasthan, a state in the north of India. An Ravla Khempur is the rural palace built in the 17th Century that serves as stage for this hotel (abut an hour from the city of Udaipur).
Now that I know how to get there, I just got to planned my trip!

I don´t know if I want my parents to see this movie, I´m afraid they´ll just look in the web for some place like this hotel  and move to India.

Lovely movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment