Sunday 15 January 2012

And so the days go by...

DAY 6: Trying to keep a healthy diet

I think it´s because of the stress, but I´m really tired.

 Today, the day started listening to Adele. Oh my God, that made sad from the start…

Spent the day on the wards, met a nice Greek doctor that´s here for January, and then will leave for Chicago (he wants to do the Haematology Training Program in the US).
On the afternoon, I went shopping for groceries, a notebook, and some stuff for the kitchen. Then, a coffee at Starbucks (I´m gonna gain weight if I continue like this…).
And when I´ve got home, I fall sleep really soon after dinner. I was  so tired…

Tired, but I think I´m eating well enough, though I´ve already lost 2 Kgs since I came here, or so my clothes says. But with Marks&Spencer, I´m sure I´ll get the kilograms back, I´m addicted, everything there is delicious!

Right by the Hospital!


My list of groceries:

Dos: Light yogurt, light Philadelphia cheese, semi-skimmed milk, tuna fish chunks, sweetcorn, soup, salad, tomatoes, pasta, whole meal bread, raisins, light crumbed ham, meat, chicken, apple and cinnamon cereal bars, olive oil, tea.




Don´ts: Cranberry and orange cookies, Viennese cakes, candy, instant noodles, cheddar flavor potato crisps, Brussels pâté, Blackstick blue cheese, chicken and mushrooms pastry, chocolate chip cookies, frozen pizza, potato fries, fish sticks.


My tea and a viennesse cake from M&S



DAY 7: FRIDAY 13TH

No, there wasn´t bad luck. I started the day with Coagulation teaching (about laboratory tests), such a funny way of starting your morning!
And then, the Lab, morphology, etc.
Sorry for being so boring these days…, but tomorrow is Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow I´m planning to go by the Thames…, to see some museums, maybe the National Gallery, I don´t know. But, I´ll take a lot of pictures!, and taking my Diana F+ for a ride through London.
Today it was frosty, I hope tomorrow won´t be this freezing!



No comments:

Post a Comment