Monday 9 January 2012

DAY 3: THIS IS GONNA BE SO HARD...

Yes...
Today was first day at the Hospital.
Introducing myself. Answering a lot of questions!
I´m tired right now.Tired.

My English socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was really nervous all the time, and my English just got clumsy, awkward..., but I was so nervous, and I kept thinking: come on!, you can do it!, don´t mess up, tricky word, difficult phrase, of course, all these brain storm at the same time I intented to speak.
 And I don´t really know why I was so nervous. I mean, OK, the fact that these doctors are shooting me with questions can help a little.
They are like testing me.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I wanna go home..........................
When did I became such a coward? A disaster.

But, tomorrow will be a new day.

And what I like the most (besides the fact that mi ID photo is great), is that I can take an idea of the whole Service. So, perhaps by the end of January, I shall be more in Transfusion Medicine.
For now, I´m even in the Laboratory, with morphology, and flow-citometry.



Yes, I´m really glad. This is gonna be hard, and it seems so difficult. I was so comfy at home, and in my Hospital...

About accomodation, lets see if tomorrow everything is back on track, and I can move to a place for myself!

A disturbing fact about these people: they don´t eat, I mean, they eat, but they don´t stop for lunch. They can eat a sandwich or an apple during a teaching lesson. That freaks me out. OK, hunger shall keep me awake.

Don´t think this is me overreacting. (maybe a little)
I´m just missing my family and friends right now.

Tomorrow I´m sure everything will be better, even my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment