Friday 20 January 2012

DAY 13: It´s Tea time (or How to eat a bizzillion calories in one afternoon)

Yesterday, was so cold, and it was so late, that I forgot the reasonable fact of not going hungry to Marks&Spencer. I bought a Classic Teatime selection: Tangy Bramley Apple Pies, Rich Blackcurrant Sundaes (with a delicius vanilla buttercream, I must admit it was my favourite!) and Cherry Bakewells (with a Fondant icing and almond cake).


(The missing pastry I ate it on my way home)


There were so great. I had missed the vanilla flavouring, because in Spain cakes and pastries lacks it, they just don´t use it. So when I ate this delicius mini-cakes, I just enjoyed the taste of vanilla.

Everybody says food in England is really bad. I must say, you can get some good stuff, although there´s plenty of ready-made meals. But I find the dairy product very tasty, they remind me of Argentina.

I shall get on of these teatime selection boxes for my mum, she would love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment